In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 , relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed, we inform you that The ownership of the domain of our Website www.pegatinas-dgt.com corresponds to ANSIB NET SOLUTIONS, S.L with C.I.F nº B83880419 and registered office at Calle Valle de Alcudia, 1-3 ed. 2 2º 3, CP 28232 Las Rozas de Madrid, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 19,645, Book 0, Folio 153, Page M-345479, Entry 1.
Contact details of the company as Data Controller:
- Denomination: ANSIB NET SOLUTIONS, S.L.
- Address: Calle Valle de Alcudia, 3 2º 3, CP 28232 Las Rozas de Madrid
- Mercantile data: Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 19,645, Book 0, Folio 153, Sheet M-345479, 1st Inscription.
- C.I.F.: B83880419
- Domain: www.pegatinas-dgt.com
- Phonenumber: +34 91 080 32 66
Visiting our website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated in a fair and lawful manner subject at all times in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce and other development regulations.
ANSIB guarantees the protection of all personal data that the User provides on the Website and, in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and other regulations of application, informs you that:
- All personal data provided to ANSIB acting as Data Controller will be kept under its responsibility. The main purpose of this treatment is the management of registered users on our website, as well as the sending of information and advertising related to ANSIB activities.
ANSIB ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, they will be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our users. We will only ask for the data necessary to provide the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
The Users guarantee that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, and they will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation.
The USER must notify ANSIB of any change in the personal data for the correct management and quality of the service and the data processed, especially those referring to contact data, such as address, name, email, telephone, etc.
In the event that the application or service is signed by a legal entity, the consent granted by the attorneys or authorized persons for the purposes of article 21 of Law 34/2002, will be understood as given both in their own name and in that of the legal entity they represent.
- The personal data collected through a form is necessary to meet your request, and therefore it is mandatory to provide them, since, if these data are not provided, ANSIB considers them necessary through the web www.pegatinas-dgt.com will not be able to manage your request or service.
By sending the forms, we understand that the user gives his consent for the data to be processed in accordance with the purposes set forth in each of the forms. ANSIB will not communicate the data to third parties except in the cases legally established or authorized by the interested party.
ANSIB informs the data owners of its intention to send them commercial and informative communications by email or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication about its products or services (www.ansib.com, www.pegatinas-dgt.com, www.kmreal.es, www.controla2.es)
What data do we process?Within the framework of the provision of the services that we offer and conditioned to the purposes consented by you, our entity will only process the strictly necessary data based on the forms or device purchase for the correct management of the requested services.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENTThe legal basis for the treatment of the data provided is the execution of the service or request made by the User.
The sending of advertising, including by email about products and services, is based on the consent given by the User when requesting information or the required services.
INFORMATION CONSERVATION TIMEThe personal data provided by the user for the provision of a service will be kept for the duration of the relationship with ANSIB or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The data provided by the user in forms or requests for services will be kept for a period of two years from and from the last confirmation of interest made by the User.
- Please read for what purposes we collect your data:
- Make the purchase of mandatory vehicle stickers by the DGT.
- Resolve frequent queries about vehicle markings.
- Contact ANSIB to make inquiries about the services offered through the web www.pegatinas-dgt.com.
- Inform about the different types of stickers.
- Information about B2B companies.
- Access to the Blog with information of interest.
- Access to the rates for the services offered by www.pegatinas-dgt.com.
- Information about the products or services offered by ANSIB.
- In the collection and processing of personal data, appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of the same, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21. Specifically, measures have been adopted that seek to achieve the basic security objectives, such as confidentiality (understood as limiting access to information by unauthorized persons), integrity (understood as keeping information reliable and with quality) and availability (understood as the guarantee of access to the information system at the request of an authorized user)
- ANSIB is committed to protecting confidential information to which it has access.
- ANSIB will not use in any case the personal data that the User makes available to provide services other than those referred to in section c) of this document or, where appropriate, to achieve its own utility or other than that authorized by the owner of said data.
- Likewise, we inform you that we will not carry out international data transfers.
- The data provided by the User will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
- What rights do I have over the personal data I have provided to ANSIB?
We remind you that, at any time, you can exercise the following rights over your personal data:
- Access: You have the right to access your information to know what specific personal data we are processing.
- Rectification: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data that we are processing.
- Deletion: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the deletion of personal data that you do not want us to continue processing.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, in which case we will keep them blocked for the period established to meet legal obligations.
- Limitation of treatment: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the limitation of the treatment of your data to those specific purposes that you wish.
- Portability: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and for us to transmit them to another data controller other than ANSIB.
To exercise any of them, you must proceed to send a written communication to ANSIB in which you attach a copy of your DNI/passport.
Do I have the right to withdraw the consent I have given for the processing of my data?
- Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the control authority of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- The User authorizes the treatment of the personal data provided, in the terms indicated above. To do this, press the "SEND" button found after the data collection form.